Saturday, January 20, 2007

 

THE MOST IMPRESSIVE DEAL SITE I'VE EVER SEEN!

Today I was searching for discount codes and coupons while looking to buy some ink carts for my printer.
I found this totally rocking deal site by the name of:
http://dealnews.com/

On it you can find general deal notices and info and even separate sites with more specific subcategories like digital cameras, women's interest stuff, ink carts, mac products, and even RAM! (Co-workers here have told me RAM prices fluctuate heavily so this explains it).

Separate sites are pretty cool but even more cool are some great customizable features within all of the sites. You can set up an account for email notices and instruct the site to notify you when something of interest on their site arises. A great example is when sales by a major retailer comes up, an email will be sent to your desired account and tell you what is up. Also you can be notified when a coupon by a manufacturer or retailer gets published. Also, my favorite, you can be notified when a desired product reaches below a price set by the user.

I am looking out for a new DSLR camera and I know exactly how much I can afford to spend, so I spent a good amount of time researching the product for me. And I told the site to let me know when a retailer sells for below that price so I know exactly when to go for it!
(just hope i got the funds available then :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?