Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

BUYING A NEW WATCH?

The big thing I've been looking at lately is watches.
An insider friend of mine has given me some tips on watches and I'm gonna pass a little on.

First off, white is the new color on watches. It's all white white white, just like it was for black in the 80's. Forget Movado, it's all Nixon and Fossil right now. And incidentally, Nixon watches are actually Fossil watches with the name switched. As if I might buy either, but just so u know.

TOY WATCH is a cheap platic watch that is very very hot right now. These babies are a new diver watch knock off the same way that Swatch took us over in the late 80's. This is a great all occasion watch that transitions casual to formal easily. I personally think it's weird that the plastic parts all squeak real bad when you put it on but that's just me.
http://www.toywatchusa.com/Index.CFM

INVICTA WATCH has a great new link band that they have developed out of "textured translucent ultralight thermopolymer." Um, it's rubber and it's bendable AND it still looks like a metal linked band. I haven't seen something like thins on a watch b4 so check it out. The colors are kinda fruity so I might only consider this for feminent types.
Here's a really annoying flash site for you to navigate:
http://www.invictawatch.com/

ZODIAC WATCH has made some ugly ass watches with bands infused in certain scents complimenting their colors. There are berry scents for the colorful watches and vanilla scents for the more basic shades. I am not quite sure what they were thinking here, but fat guys like me need all the odor enhancement we can get ...
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2872923?cm_ven=yahoo&cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=jewelry:men:watch&cm_ite=zodiac_'seadragon'_multifunction_dial_watch:165299

And here is the latest and greatest in watches my friends. Enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?