Friday, March 02, 2007

 

The new SF FUN AND CHEAP website!

I have been a fan of this group for around a year and I am so happy to see that they have taken their project to the next level! Presenting the new SF FUN AND CHEAP:
http://sf.funcheap.com/archives/81

The "staff" consists of a couple of friends who are helping spread the word on whats going on in the SF Bay area that's fun and/or cheap. Great idea, and one of the reasons why I am also doing this blog. I go out to events and sometimes don't see the support that organizers are getting and want to help people get out and enjoy themselves so when I myself go out I can feel a vibe of excitement that we as a community are sharing!

Please support this site and the many like it!

P.S. I don't know how they do it but there are weekly free giveways for tickets to events. I have actually won multiple times so I just want to relate to you folks that this site is for real and I get the feeling that everything is properly researched before publicized.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?